Monday 22 September 2014

Intro...

Hi hi,
What's your childhood memories came about while look for something for a family member who came from abroad. You know, the type who you only see for weddings and funerals, yeah that type. Any hew, while digging in the forgotten draw, I happened to come across some of my childhood things that I hoarded. Interestingly enough it bought on a sudden surge of mixed emotions. From surprised sympathy, joyous, annoyance and then started to wonder what's wrong with me to still be clinging to this junk. At that point I wondered if it was just me or who else got  at least one thing/box of stuff that they still cling to from their childhood.

As you view my blog the name screaming memories is not meant in a negative expression but as a positive one as we sit back and go down memory lane.

Please do tell as I look forward to hear about your collectibles.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea. I wish I had taken more photos earlier in life. Great memories, keep it up. Patrick350.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete